Dancing Daze


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tigers and Cubs...Oh My!

Baseball Season 2009 was great. Sam played shortstop for the Tigers and Ben played...mostly in the dirt for the Cubs.
O.K. I might have encouraged the #3 for Ben. Please forgive me, but we live in Atlanta where the Murph is a legend and still a hero of mine!


I may be biased, but I know a little bit about baseball. Sam has a beautiful, pure swing and he loves to hit. Now we are trying to explain to him that he also needs to play defense. Grandma isn't worried though, that should come. She always reminds me of one little boy who loved to chase butterflies in the outfield!

I'm pretty sure grandma can also identify some similarities in the ear department between this picture and some of mine. Great Season Sam and Ben, Mom and I are proud of you. You worked hard and had fun!

1 comment: